To request funds from the Thanksgiving Fund
1. Take your request to a local Meeting or to the relevant AYM Committee for discernment. With their support, request that this be considered by a Regional Meeting.
2. Arrange for the leading to be considered at a Regional Meeting.
3. Print and complete the Thanksgiving Fund Application Form below.
4. Submit the Thanksgiving Fund Application form including a written outline of the proposal and funds sought together with the endorsement from a Regional Meeting to the Convenor of the Committee by email at CThanksgiving@quakersaustralia.info or by post to C/- 24 Lindsay Street, Victor Harbor SA 5211
5. Should there be any query, contact can be made with the Convenor by pressing the Contact button on the Homepage.
a. May seek an interview and/or further information.
b. Will make a decision as soon as practicable, and not more that four months from lodgement of the application.
c. May offer grants for less than the amount requested with such conditions as the Committee considers appropriate.
d. Will make an annual report to Yearly Meeting.
e. Receive a report from successful applicants on the use of the grant.