Quaker Peace & Creativity Summer School 2021
Bookings are essential (both to help us plan and make Covid-19 reporting easier
Register for the Quaker Peace & Creativity Summer School on Thursday 7 January (late afternoon and evening) and all-day Friday 8 January, here:
For information, contact Quaker Outreach, at 0450 732 100 or click the Contact button to send an email.
· Members from Perth's inspiring Palestinian Threads and Stitches Group including Samya Jabbour to contribute to the conversation about landscape and place.
· Elizabeth Cheong is joining us to talk about how we can create local community on our street
· Susan Hill from Fremantle meeting is guiding a nature photography ramble around
· Elizabeth PO’ will also speak about her more than ten years’ work producing Understorey.
· Jane Hammond will discuss the role of video in documenting environment campaigns, especially those which engage people with the landscape
Workshop choices include:
· with Gina Price
· with Noel Giblett
· with Claire O’Leary & David Tehr
· and with Susan Margaret & Claire
· Brenda Roy will be talking craft
· Adrian Glamorgan will facilitate a reflection on how we can engage with the Uluru Statement
· Angela Rossen, biodiversity educator and marine artist, will hold discussions about art and the environment
· Ann Zubrik will round off the experience with an exploration into unity and choices ahead.
· And Gwen Velge’s aerial views may take your breath away!