Welcome to Tasmania Regional Meeting
THE HOBART QUAKER MEETING HOUSE IS SITUATED AT 5 BOA VISTA ROAD, NORTH HOBART, 7002
THE POSTAL ADDRESS IS PO Box 388, North Hobart, 7002
Here are the latest notices.
Currently there are 3 Meetings for Worship held weekly, one held monthly and daily early morning meetings.
1. Hobart Meeting for Worship in the Meeting House at 10.00am
Meeting will be for one hour followed by a 10-minute sharing session. Children welcome.
2. Launceston Meeting for Worship at The Red Dove (previously called Maggie's Café) (34 Paterson St) at 10.00am.
3. Zoom Meeting for Worship starts at 10.15 - 11 am, followed by small group sharing.
4. North West Recognised Meeting meets face to face on the 2nd Sunday of the month at Deloriaine House, Emu Bay Road at 10.30 followed by a shared meal.
5. Daily TRM Zoom Meeting for Worship (Mon-Fri) 7:00 – 7.30am (AEST) All welcome.
Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) in Australia, Friends’ Meeting House, 5 Boa Vista Rd, North Hobart TAS 7002
Below: Friends' School students at the student strike with Maxine Berry.
If you're looking for information about The Friends' School, visit their website.