This is a page intended to help you with this website and some of the other aspects of the Quakers Australia system.
If you would like information about how to access the various parts of this website you can watch the following YouTube videos:
- A general video about the website.
- A video about the Organisation menu.
- A video about the Resources menu.
- A video about finding details of an Australian Friend on the Find a Friend page.
- A video about finding our Policies pages.
Errors and omissions
You may notice errors or omissions on the website.
- If the error relates to information about a Friend (including your own information) or about a Meeting for Worship - please contact the Membership Secretary for that Regional Meeting. There is a Contact button at the bottom of each Regional Meeting page (under Organisation on the main menu above).
- If the error is on a Regional Meeting page or AYM Committee page - please contact the Clerk of the Regional Meeting or the Convenor of the Committee. There is a Contact button on each Regional Meeting page and each Committee page (under Organisation on the main menu above).
- If the error is elsewhere on the website - please contact the AYM Secretary. There is a Contact us link at the bottom of each page of this website.
Problems logging in or accessing restricted parts of the website
To log in to this website a person needs to be a Member or Attender of one of the Regional Meetings and to have been given access by their Regional Meeting Membership Secretary. They also have to have an email address which is unique to them - in other words is not being used by any other Member or Attender. If there is a problem, please contact your Regional Meeting Membership Secretary.
If the Membership Secretary can't fix the problem, they may contact the AYM Web Coordinator.
If you have forgotten your password, when you try to log in with your email address it will give you the option to receive or change your password via that email address.
Problems with the email system
Each Meeting for Worship, each AYM Committee and various AYM and RM Office Bearers have a generic email address of the form firstname.lastname@example.org. A list of the addresses can be found here. This is under Resources / Administration Resources on the main menu above. These email addresses are under the control of the various contact people mentioned.
The generic email addresses are completely separate from this website. They are established under the Google GSuite email system.
If you have ownership of one of the email addresses you should make sure that you receive the emails sent to it and monitor it regularly. Instructions for doing this are here. This is under:
Resources / Administration Resources / Members-Only Resources / Electronic Communication Guidelines / GSuite and Email Address Guidelines
through the main menu above.If you have problems accessing your email address or other issues, please contact the AYM Web Coordinator.
If you have problems not mentioned here please contact the AYM Secretary. There is a Contact button at the bottom of each page of this website.