These helpful resources will tell you about Quakers in Australia.
Handbook of Practice & Procedure in Australia, [7th ed, 2020]
- This document describes the organisational framework of the Society in Australia and contains guidelines on the conduct of the component parts of the Society. The Handbook is under continual revision to reflect changes made through decisions by Yearly Meeting. It is available online as an interactive file and in pdf form.
- This document explains the rules of the association known as the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) in Australia, outlining its organisation, discipline and practice in accordance with our traditions as set out in the Handbook of Practice and Procedure published by the Australia Yearly Meeting and amended by that Meeting from time to time.
Quaker email addresses and website abbreviations
- A list of the generic email addresses for contacting our Office Bearers, Committees and Meetings in Australia. There is also a list of abbreviated website addresses for going direct to the individual Regional Meeting and National Committee web pages.
Terms and Conditions of This Website
Quaker Reading and Research Material
- Quaker Publications
- Preparing For Membership in a Regional Meeting
- Australian Quaker Survey 2014
- Comparison of the 2014 Australian Quaker Survey with the 2013 British Survey
- Ready for Membership? 2018 article examining the attitudes of Australian Quakers about applying for Membership in our Society
The following information about various aspects of our administration is for Australian Quakers only. These resources are for use by those who attend meeting as a Member or Attender, and are involved in the business of Yearly Meeting.