- Handbook of Quaker Practice and Procedure in Australia, 7th edition
- A Flowchart for the Approvals Process for Handbook revisions
- A brief history of the Society and information on how the Society is run in Australia
- For those new to the responsibilities of a role within the Religious Society of Friends, practical answers
- Details about the kind of agenda that is needed for the Annual Meeting, guidance for who should attend, and how to include those who are not members of the Society.
- Details about how appointments should be made for the varying positions within the Society, responsibilities, and how funds are distributed
- Details on marriages, funerals, putting one's life in order in preparation for death, and many other helpful passages.
The Handbook provides guidelines for our practices, and describes current processes, but is not prescriptive. As with any other document, Friends are invited to discern if changes are needed to suit their particular circumstance, and to advise the Handbook Revision Committee of such necessary changes.