The Peace and Social Justice Fund is maintained principally by the generosity of Australian F/friends. This happens as follows:
- F/friends, through their annual contribution, can specify a part to go directly into the Peace and Social Justice Fund. Regional Meetings often contribute a part of their budget directly to the Fund also.
- F/friends or other members of the public can make a contribution to the Fund at any time.
- Some F/friends generously make provision within their will for part of their estate to be paid into the Peace and Social Justice Fund.
- On occasions income from rental of the Sanctuary (a Yearly Meeting property) has contributed to the Fund.
Should you wish to make a contribution to the Fund:
- please speak to your Regional Meeting Clerk or Treasurer or contact the committee by clicking on the Contact button on our Home page
- or you can donate directly by going to the Donations page on our website and completing the donations form on the page.