Victorian Friends Centre will close at the end of February for four months for the purpose of renovations.
While renovations happen, Melbourne City Recognised Meeting, which normally meets at the Centre, will now meet weekly at The Welsh Church, 320 Latrobe Street, Melbourne (between Queen and Elizabeth Streets, close to Melbourne Central Station)
The first Meeting there will be on Sunday 3rd March at 10.30am.
All are welcome.
We appreciate the generosity of the Welsh Church in hosting us.
The Victorian Friends Centre is at 484 Williams Street, West Melbourne, 3003.
Phone contacts: (613) 9329 5668 (messages only)
The Centre is available to Friends and other organisations and groups.
The Centre calendar is available at this link : https://teamup.com/ks65c8308fb18457c4/
The Centre has a number of spaces which are shown in these floorplans:
Key to Floorplans.
2. Sayce Office
3. Groom Conversation Space casual conversation areas; ’round-table’ meetings(6); internet connection points; kitchenette.
4. Clarke Library
5. Erskine Space children’s space; small meeting room; access to courtyard
6. Hirschfield Courtyard
7. Gibbons Space and Kitchen social room; ’round-table’ meetings(12)
8. Indiana Allen Meeting Space main meeting room ( <50)
9. Miller Space smaller meeting space (can be opened up to extend adjoining meeting)
The VFC manual is now available here VFC-Manual-version-1.0.pdf. This details booking, accessing and other information for Friends and others wishing to use the Centre.